Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tell me what you think?

K you tell me what you think? Jer thinks these were Korbins first steps and i think he was falling and accidental took some steps!!! Either way it is cool i just want to see what other people think...

And also he took his first real steps today... granted it was only two from one couch to the other but it was So awesome!!! He is just too stubborn to walk when we want him too!!! looks like we have another Grady on our hands!!!

PS... sorry i look so gross.... i just woke up!

Some things Korbin does!!!

* When he sees you are eating he chomps his mouth... and you all know me i hate it when people chomp but he is so cute i would have never though i would say chomping is cute!! (he got it from Jer when Jer was eating Korbin noticed that Jer was eating with his mouth open, Korbin saw and started doing it too) SO CUTE

* He says baby... i read to him the baby animals book and he started saying it one morning!!!

* Bonks his head on walls and your head when you say bonk!!! ha ha must be a genetic thing!!! Aiden and Grady did it too!

* Dances when he hears music!

* Pokes everything with his sword i got him! It is just a foam sword and he LOVES it... he wont let it go!

*He gives me loves in the morning when he is still tired by putting his head down into my neck!!! and Kisses! The kisses it looks like he is just trying to bite me though but i am going to say it is kisses!!!

* Gets into everything obviously!!!

* He just laughs so hard all the time i love it!!!

*I will say more later cause there is just so much!!! i will start taking more videos too!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

HMM... NOT SURE! I THINK IF THAT WAS LEX I WOULD COUNT IT! HAHA! WELL ALL I KNOW IS THAT LEX ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THAT! SO GO KORBIN!!!

Megan said...

Aww that is so cute!! Im way excited to come to his birthday! jebb cant make it he has to work but im for sure coming!